April is the time to renew your LKR membership. This year we are delighted to provide you with a direct link to LKRs new online membership system. Please ensure to renew all memberships online by April 30, 2022.
For a reminder of available membership types and fees, check the LKR website here. Payments can be made by card online, as part of the renewal process (with a small admin charge) or if you prefer, you can pay directly to LKR bank account without any admin fee (Linlithgow Kayak Racing, 80-17-37, 06004032).
LKR membership provides:
- A like-minded, sociable group of people to paddle with or to train with;
- A chance to enjoy the many different waters used by members;
- A safe and friendly environment in which to build your experience;
- Coaching availability ranging from beginners to competition paddlers;
- Advice (and tall stories) from more experienced paddlers;
- Opportunity to develop our skills and to gain coaching qualifications;
If you’re living elsewhere at the moment, the “Away” membership is especially designed for you!
For those with personal boats stored at Workshop 5, Stephen will email you directly to confirm renewal. If you want to request boat storage for the coming year, please email Stephen directly
Re-join please. Complete your renewal and be part of the exciting developments in Linlithgow Kayak Racing Club for another year.
We look forward to hearing from you by April 30.