LKR is a friendly flatwater kayak racing club, where kayaking is safe and fun. With opportunities for all ages and abilities, we have everything covered for you here.
Choose the link below that suits you best, to find out what we can do for you:
- Paddlesport for beginners:
- Children (age 8 over) – Lightning coaching & transition to racing boats. Come and try, Monday evenings 6-8pm during the summer!
- Adult beginners in racing boats – see outcomes here
- Blocks of 4 lessons August 3, 10, 17, 24, 2022 (Wednesday evenings) – REGISTER HERE NOW! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!
- Adults with paddlesport experience
- Sprint and marathon kayak competition paddling and coaching
- Paddlers needing advice on boat set up, repair and maintenance – or contact us if you need help
- Paddlers entering sprint and marathon kayak racing competitions – contact us if you want to learn more
The club warmly welcomes new adult and junior members to this exciting and rewarding sport. As long as you have the enthusiasm to learn boat handling, and you want to train to develop your fitness and performance with new friends then, this club is for you.