Our weekly schedule currently looks something like this…..
Our weekly schedule currently looks something like this:
- Saturdays is our Club Day – full details available here. Register and book your boat here to let the coaches know you’re coming and turn up at Workshop 5, Park Farm, Linlithgow at 9.30am for a 10am start on the water, unless there’s a scheduled race/event. Details will be posted in advance via the club’s Facebook page or one of the group-specific WhatsApp groups. The Lightning group meets at Manse Road Basin on Saturdays 9.30-11.30am
- Sundays – no formal sessions, but various groups of similar ability paddlers will normally be training. Ask to see if there’s a group that suits you?
- Mondays – Junior Racing coaching (5-7.30pm) and Lightning group (6.15-8pm)
- Tuesdays – Informal paddling session on canal 6.30pm meeting at Workshop 5. All members welcome!
- Wednesdays – Junior Racing coaching (5-6pm) and Lightning group (6.15-8pm)
- Thursdays – Seniors distance training; informal adult paddling from Park Farm 6.30pm; Indoor Ergo training (over winter). All members welcome!
- Fridays – Fitness and competition racing group regularly goes for an informal paddle