Autumn here we come…..
We’re in the process of resuming to some kind of new normality, and our weekly schedule currently looks something like this:
- Saturdays is our Club morning – tell the coaches you are coming and turn up at Linlithgow Manse Road canal basin at 9.45am for a 10am start on the water, unless there’s a scheduled race/event. Details will be posted in advance via the club’s Facebook page or one of the group-specific WhatsApp groups. Saturday is also paddlesport beginner and paddlesport experience sessions with Element Activities
- Sundays – no formal sessions, but various groups of similar ability paddlers will normally be training. Ask to see if there’s a group that suits you?
- Mondays – Junior Racing coaching and Lightning group
- Tuesdays – No sessions at the moment
- Wednesdays – Junior Racing coaching and Lightning group
- Thursdays – Seniors distance training, and while daylight permits, paddlesport beginner and experience sessions with Element Activities
- Fridays – Fitness and intermediate racing group regularly goes for an informal paddle
Looking forward to the start of winter training – dependent on interest and availability of venues, the aim is to organise weekly training sessions in swimming, circuits/running across several age and ability groups. More details coming soon…..