Update Nov. 19, 2020 – Level 4!!
We’ve decided it’s important to cancel the Club Time Trial for this Sunday (Nov. 22), even though travel guidance is still to be updated, we wanted to let you know immediately. People who have entered will get a message from Derek, LKR COVID Officer, and their entry fee will be returned. Technically/legally could we still hold the event for local people, but the public impression of having an event ‘as normal’ is not what we want at this time. Derek will update members on what Level 4 means to our own paddling/training shortly.
Dates for the remaining Linlithgow Winter Time Trials are scheduled and will run if COVID restrictions permit us to do so.
Please ensure to enter online in advance no later than 5pm on Friday Oct. 30, and pay your entry fee (£4 for Lightnings, £5 for everyone else) by electronic transfer to the LKR bank account. Individual launch and start times will be emailed to every participant on Saturday Oct. 31. The organiser will retain contact details of all participants for a maximum of 21 days following the event for the purposes of Track and Trace.
Future racing is planned to take place on the following Sundays, most probably starting around 12.30pm.
- Nov. 22, 2020 – CANCELLED (see detail above)
- Dec. 13, 2020
- Jan. 10, 2021
- Feb. 7, 2021
- March 7, 2021
We remain hopeful that these future events can go ahead. Please watch this space for further updates.