We write to give formal notice of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Linlithgow Kayak Racing (LKR) to be held online at 7pm on Monday November 16, 2020. All LKR members are strongly encouraged to join the AGM to ensure that your input for the future running of your club can be captured and documented.
Nearer to date an email invitation will be sent to all members to join a Google video meeting along with joining instructions. If you require a proxy vote please reply to the email with the name of the person carrying your proxy.
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
– Previous minutes (circulated with meeting invitation)
– Matters notified before the meeting not covered by the agenda
– Chairperson’s report
– Election by online ballot of the Committee Chair
– Treasurer’s report
– Election by online ballot of Club Treasurer and Membership Secretary
– Election by online ballot of Committee Members
– Club Development Report
– Coaching Strategy Report
– Boat Storage Developments
– Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO)
– Closing Comments
All of the different activities of Linlithgow Kayak Racing (LKR) are managed or developed on your behalf by the members who form the club’s Committee and are elected to serve for two years. Until October 17, 2020 you have the opportunity to make a nomination of someone you would trust to help run your club, or perhaps nominate yourself. Please use this quick online form to volunteer your support or to tell us who you would like to be running your club. The club needs your help – this is your chance to ensure that the best people are identified to take us forward into 2021.
Thank you for making the time to let us know what you think, and we look forward to seeing you online at the AGM.